Thursday, January 20, 2011

Desk Shot: dining room


I have 3 dilemmas:  1) too many books on hand that I am compelled to read...  2) not enough shelves to house said books so they are in stacks on the floor surrounding my "reading chair"...  3) a very long dining room table that simply eats up whatever I put upon it, unless it's something quite massive itself.

All 3 dilemmas solved by putting the books on the dining room table.  I. LOVE. IT.

Unfortunately, it was short lived.  The books are back in stacks around the reading chair and I'm moving in a different direction, at the cost of several gallons of gas, multiple days of creative & thrifty shopping sprees, and quite a few dollars spent on different ideas that have yet to come to fruition.

I, however, am thoroughly enjoying the process!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home