Sunday, November 28, 2010

a lllooonnnggg weekend spent...

  • Organizing my son's science project
  • Sorting thru thousands (no exaggeration!) of photos in search of the perfect ones for this year's Christmas card
  • Bursting into tears because we just don't have enough room right now for the house to meet our needs and the thought of spending $20-$30k to get it there just flat out depresses me
  • Shopping for Christmas, which inadvertently leads to shopping for me (such great deals!)... which then caused some moments of panic when I realized I've already spent over $1000k and haven't even bought the "big stuff" yet... yikes!
  • Re-a-ranging the study to make room for the Christmas tree (which is what caused the "bursting into tears" and the "moments of panic," but honest, all's well now!)
Still to do:
  • Decorate the Christmas tree
  • Call my dad in Florida
  • Outline a contract for work.
~sigh~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home