Monday, December 6, 2010

Desk Shot: 6:30p on a Monday night...


Unbelievable...  Home @ 5:15p today, McDonald's in hand (no more eating out this week!), wolfed it down, then hopped in bed w/the mail, a pile of papers I pulled out of various nooks & crannies, my laptop, the dog, the kid, my blackberry & my daytimer, my MickeyD's sweet tea in easy reach, along w/the phone and the remote, clicked on last night's TiVo'd "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" and here I now am...

Just a few things on the to-do-list:
  • finish decorating for Christmas
  • edit my son's science project report
  • start addressing Christmas cards
  • get a donation together
  • organize my closet (again - ugh!)
  • exercise, exercise, exercise - take the dog for a walk, do some arm dips, maybe some sit-ups?  Ugh!
  • clean, dust, vacuum, scrub
ugh, ugh, ugh

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home