Monday, January 20, 2014

RE-thinking

Here we are again...  I'm re-thinking my blog(s) because I've gotten a bit off track & am melding the 2.  THIS blog is supposed to be about work space organization and efficiency (my specialty).  The other blog (Tchotchskes) is supposed to be my designer fun, "look what I've found" shopping/spending blog.  I'm re-thinking the "re" theme on this blog that it would be better suited towards Tchotchskes, and by the way, I adore the name "Tchotchskes" (chotch-skeez), but not everyone understands it, identifies it, can pronounce it, defines it, so is it working???  So much more interesting than "accessories" but, again, if the meaning is lost...

I have a theory:  if you have to define something, its time to go back to the drawing board.

~sigh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home