Tuesday, August 31, 2010

30-day Makeover

The beginning of the month is a great time for a restart.  I tried this several months ago & it was a success...  I just have to keep my focus after the month is up.  Sometimes I go a little crazy...

 
OK, what exactly am I talking about?  A month long make-over.  This is where I commit to making some changes for 30 days.  The idea being that "it's only 30 days," and the potential that once I do something for 30 days I'll be able to incorporate it into my routine, make it a new habit or a lifestyle change.

 
My list of potential month long changes grows, and continues to grow as I get inspired.  It's kinda long...  I'm wondering if I can really pull off all of these???  Ack!  That's not the right attitude, is it?  Here's what I've got so far:
  • walk the dog
  • do arm exercises
  • clean the kitchen
  • clean the bathroom
  • clean the closet (!)
  • no spending (!)
  • check off one to-do-list item a day
  • schedule my project work & stick to it (ugh)
  • if I eat after 7p, it can only be in raw form
  • no alcohol, no sweet tea, no soda (aarrggghhh!)
  • at work:  daily rounds EVERY day
  • no personal stuff @ work except on my lunch hour
  • Facebook once a day ONLY
  • come up with a daily tweet
  • wear diamonds
  • look & dress my best
  • catch up my personal blog
  • read the Bible
  • pray
  • start a gratitude journal
  • read Dave Ramsey
  • read work clippings
  • check my son's schoolwork, bookbag & website
  • clean out my car

 
~sigh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home